2011 Buick Regal Greeley
2011 Regal Styling, Comfort & Convenience
High Level of Standard Luxury
- Dual-zone automatic climate control.
– Includes humidity control which provides faster de-misting by taking moisture out of the air when system is on full recirculation.
- 12-way power driver seat and available 12-way power passenger seat.
- Leather-appointed seating with French-seam stitching.
- Heated front seats.
- Thick-rimmed leather-wrapped sport steering wheel with audio and cruise controls.
- Twin front and rear reading lamps.
- Express up and down front windows; express down rear windows.
Perfect Driving Position
Regal provides a tilt/telescoping steering wheel and 12-way power driver seat adjustment. This allows drivers of all shapes and sizes to find the perfect driving position.
Generous Front Seat Travel
Regal’s front seats have over 10-1/2" of fore-aft travel and more than 2-1/2" of seat height adjustment. For added convenience, the passenger seat provides standard power height adjustment.
Electronic Parking Brake
Engages and disengages the parking brake with pull or push of a button on the console.
Ample Interior Storage
- Driver-side instrument panel storage compartment ideal for storing a cell phone.
- Storage compartment in the center stack.
- Cup holders in all doors large enough for 20-ounce beverages.
- Two more cup holders in the center console.
- Pen and coin holders in the glove box.
- Two small compartments under the center armrest.
- Map pockets in both front seatbacks.
- Cup holders in both doors.
- Two more cup holders in the fold-down center armrest.
Expandable Cargo Capability
At 14.25 cu. ft., Regal has one of the largest trunks in the segment. In addition:
- A pass-through from the rear seat allows skis or other long objects to be carried inside the car.
- One or both of the 60/40 split-folding seatbacks can be folded down to extend trunk space into the rearseat
- Trunk includes four cargo hooks, a full-width cargo net, a small netted convenience storage area and
another with an elastic band ideal for holding a folding umbrella.
- Bluetooth for Phone for hands-free calling.
- Auxiliary input jack for powering iPods and other MP3 and portable CD players.
- Two 12-volt power outlets for charging cell phones and BlackBerry devices.
- USB port with iPod interface for controlling electronic devices through the audio system.
- Available 120-volt household outlet for powering a laptop or other low-wattage devices.
Driver Information Center
Regal provides a standard DIC. In addition to providing a compass and displaying warning messages, the DIC also allows the driver to call up information about the car through two menus.
- Digital speedometer.
- Trip 1 and Trip 2 odometers.
- Fuel range.
- Average fuel economy.
- Average vehicle speed.
- Turn-by-turn navigation prompts.
Vehicle Information Menu
- Unit (Metric or US)
- Tire pressure
- Remaining oil life
Power & Performance
Two State-of-the-Art ECOTEC engines
- 2.4L DOHC SIDI VVT 4-cyl.
– Standard in CXL.
– 182 hp @ 6700 rpm.
– 172 lb.-ft. torque @ 4900 rpm.
– EPA-est. mpg: 19 city/30 highway mpg.
– Est. 0–60 mph: 8.8 sec.
- 2.0L DOHC SIDI VVT Turbocharged 4-cyl.
– Standard in CXL Turbo.
– Est. 220 hp @ 5300 rpm.
– Est. 258 lb.-ft. torque @ 2000 rpm.
– EPA-est. mpg: 18 city/28 highway mpg.
– Est. 0–60 mph: 7.5 sec.
6-Speed Automatic Transmissions
In a segment where many competitors provide only 5-speed transmissions, Regal features standard enginespecific 6-speed automatic transmissions with DSC:
- Hydra-Matic 6T45 with 2.4L ECOTEC.
- Aisin Warner AF 40 with 2.0L Turbo ECOTEC. Both transmissions include:
- Driver Shift Control (DSC) allows fully automatic or manual shifting of gears.
- Automatic Grade Braking keeps the transmission in a lower gear when braking or coasting on a downgrade. This helps reduce brake wear.
6-speed manual transmission
As expected of a world-class sport sedan, a 6-speed manual transmission will be offered as a late availability. (CXL Turbo only.)
Leading-Edge Engine Technology
- Direct Injection: Regal’s Spark Ignition Direct Injection is the next generation of port fuel injection. SIDI uses a common rail system to inject fuel directly into the combustion chambers rather than the cylinder ports. This provides more precise fuel injection and more complete combustion which reduces emissions and improves both fuel economy and performance.
- Variable Valve Timing (VVT): Two cam phasers change valve operation timing as engine operation (such as rpm or engine load) changes. This results in a linear delivery of near-peak torque levels over a broad rpm range, providing maximum horsepower without sacrificing overall engine response and driveability. When combined with direct injection, VVT provides an exceptional combination of power, efficiency and low emissions.
- E85 FlexFuel: CXL Turbo can use environmentally friendly E85, gasoline or any combination of the two. (CXL Turbo only.)